Ideal alternative to conventional steel grates
FRP gratings are as strong as conventional steel grates. They are available with an efficient non-slip surface, which gives you an excellent reason to change your steel grates eventually.
The fiberglass non-slip properties make them an ideal alternative to steel grates in construction:
- Slip safe fiber gratings are extremely light. In fact, they only weigh about 1/3 of a steel grate
- Strength-wise they can be compared 1:1 to a steel grate at the same height
- Slip safe fiber gratings can also be cut on site
- Slip safe even when wet from e.g. water, oil, or similar
- Safety gratings are also comfortable to stand on and therefore an ideal grating for i.e. walkways
- The products are chemical-resistant and durable
- The lifetime of a fiber safety grating is much longer than i.e. a steel grate (no corrosion)
- Can be ordered with a yellow ‘nose’ in order to improve their visual safety.
- Ideal grating for e.g. walkways
Finally, Real´s fiberglass gratings are the only ones on the market to be both certified and produced in the EU.
Visit our Youtube channel where you can subscribe to our channel – but also view more product videoes.