Real Safe Mud Mats are strong, durable, heavy-duty mats developed for offshore and onshore usage.
The Mud Mats can be utilised as subsea support, landing and positioning device or as a seabed, pipeline and cable protection. Certified lifting straps are integrated into the planks during fabrication, making them easier to handle. Extra weight can be added to increase the weight in water for subsea operations.
Our Mud Mats are produced in PU ( Polyurethane), and have steel reinforcement moulded into the mat to increase stiffness, ballast and robustness, resulting in structural stability during operations. It is made of lightweight material with extreme durability. They come bundled for easy storage and transport making them a smart mud mats solution for land and sea.
What are the benefits?
Real Safe Mud Mats are designed based upon offshore experience and the need for a flexible mat and special purposes. Benefits include:
- Prevent offshore structures and tools from sinking into soft unconsolidated soil on the seabed
- Provide a stable base for heavy equipment and materials during construction and infrastructure projects
- Increase visibility during subsea operations
- Reduce friction during tie-in operations
- Minimal cleaning of objects placed on a mat
- Quick to deploy and retrieve
- Easy to wash
- Long shelf life, reusable
- High load-bearing capacity
- Durable and long lasting
Real Safe Mud Mats can be used to support foundations in the offshore oil and gas industry to provide a stable foundation for drilling rigs, platforms, wind turbines, and subsea pipelines preventing the rigs or equipment from sinking into soft seabeds and protecting the environment from damage caused by heavy machinery.
Onshore, our Mud Mats can be used in construction, buildings, bridges and other infrastructure projects to provide a stable base for heavy equipment and materials. They can also be used as temporary access roads – preventing the vehicles from sinking into soft or muddy ground.
- Support for subsea equipment
- Landing and positioning device on seabed
- Seabed pipeline and cable protection
- Wear protection between two crossing elements
- Soil protection on building and any construction site access
- Soft or sensitive ground condition areas where vehicle access is required
Real Safe Mud Mats are an ideal solution in a variety of settings. Contact us for more information.
We also offer a FRP Mud Mats Systems solution for fixed off-shore platforms and subsea infield sites.
Visit our Youtube channel where you can subscribe to our channel – but also view more product videoes.