Ideal alternative to conventional steel grates
FRP gratings are as strong as conventional steel grates. They are available with an efficient non-slip surface, which gives you an excellent reason to consider replacing your steel grates.
The fiberglass non-slip grating properties make them an ideal alternative to conventional steel grates in construction:
- Fiber gratings are extremely lightweights – about 1/3 of the weight of a steel grate
- Strength-wise they can be compared 1:1 to a steel grate at the same height
- Fiber gratings can be cut on site
- Slip safe even when wet from water, oil, or similar
- Fiber gratings are comfortable to stand on
- Fiber gratings are chemical-resistant and durable
- The lifetime of a fiber grating is considerably longer than in a steel grate (no corrosion)
- Can be ordered with a yellow ‘nose’ in order to optimize their visual safety
Real´s fiberglass gratings are the only ones on the market to be certified and produced in the EU.