FRP Step Nosing products are very popular.
They secure staircases exactly where the accident happens: on the edge of the step. Therefore, the friction area must always cover the ‘nose’ to work effectively.
Our Step Nosing products are designed for mounting onto existing steps in order to effectively upgrade the safety of the stairs.
- Durable, high-quality glass fibre in Europe
- Encapsulated sharp silicon carbide stones in the surface of the glass fibre to provide optimum friction
- Covers are available in a solid colour or in a combination of two colours, typically black with a yellow “nose”, and in various widths and depths
- Easy to mount on both steel steps, wooden steps, and concrete steps
- We can print text, pictograms or logos on the step as desired.
- 10 years warranty- no maintenance