FRP Stair Treads
Stairs are a high-risk area when it comes to slipping or falling and if there is the slightest risk of an accident happening on a staircase, we recommend that the steps are secured. Stairs that come into contact with either oil, water, ice, grease or chemicals should always be anti-slip secured.
Stair treads made of Fiberglass are of extremely high quality and durability. Silicon carbide stone fragments are encapsulated into the surface of the Fiberglass steps to provide optimum friction.
FRP has many advantages compared to similar materials:
- Steps are 100% maintenance free
- Stair treads are as strong as steel grates
- Low weight and corrosion free
- Ergonomic to walk and stand on as they are flexible
- Can be cut on site without finishing of any kind
- Can be equipped with a yellow anti-slip stair ‘nose’ embedded into the step