Ideal alternative to conventional steel grates
Fiber gratings can be mounted in various locations. The most obvious places to mount the fibre gratings are stairs, walkways, landings, ship decks, bridges, production lines, chemical rooms, helidecks or other places, where galvanized steel grates have traditionally been used.
Real Safety´s fiberglass gratings are the only ones on the market to be certified and produced in the EU. Due to their certification, they are approved for use on ships, where fire criteria are very tough.
FRP gratings are available with an efficient non-slip surface, and that makes them an ideal alternative to conventional steel grates.
- Extremely lightweights – about 1/3 of the weight of a steel grate
- As strong as conventional steel grates
- Can be cut on site
- Slip safe, even in slippery conditions
- Ergonomically correct and comfortable to stand on
- Chemical-resistant and durable
- They are not electrically conductive
- Long lifetime and no corrosion
- Available with a yellow ‘nose’ which optimizes visual safety