Secure overhead fixtures
The Dropsafe Net is the most effective solution to securely enclose and tether overhead fixtures – i.e. speakers, lights, sirens and other equipment hanging overhead, specifically to prevent them from free-falling. The overhead fixtures represent a significant drop risk – especially in structures which are exposed to extreme conditions, such as heavy wind, heat, or heavy moist or indeed water.
Many of these fixtures are overlooked during maintenance and inspection. This might lead to extreme corrosion resulting in sudden free-fall of these objects. Our high quality drop safe net is the ultimate solution to avoid this critical issue.
We have updated the Choke Plate. Specifically, it now includes an in-built RFID chip. This has without a doubt improved both traceability but also enabled a more efficient, simpler inspection. Furthermore, choke plates are also critical to ensure the securing cable can be pulled tight, to enable the Net to fit snugly around the fixture.
Accordingly, the new Dropsafe Nets are tested and certified to over 5x the Safe Working Load. With more than 100 sizes and installation toggles to ensure a good fit, the fall safe nets are all made from SUS 316 stainless steel. These fall safe net features as well as the additional enhancements set a new safety standard for Drops prevention.
- Instant safety solution
- Drop safety nets are fast and easy to install with no tools required
- Available in 100+ sizes (custom designs also available)
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Fully encloses & tethers fixtures
- Fully Recyclable high quality drop safe nets
- Triple action auto locking Trisafe™ Carabiner
- In-built RFID chip for improved traceability
- Toggles ensure a snug fit for all fixture shapes
- Designed and tested to over 5x Safe Working Load
- SUS/AISI 316 stainless steel wire and components
- ABS approved for DOPP+ standard