Step Nosing products are very popular.
Stair nosing strips secure staircases exactly where the accident happens: on the edge of the step! Therefore, the friction area must always cover the ‘nose’ in order to work effectively.
Our FRP stair edge trim solutions are designed for mounting onto existing steps in order to effectively upgrade the safety of the stairs.
- Durable, high-quality glass fibre in Europe
- Encapsulated sharp silicon carbide stones in the surface of the glass fibre to provide optimum friction
- Stair nosing strips are available in a solid colour or in a combination of two colours, typically black with a yellow “nose”, and in various widths and depths
- Anti slip edges are easy to mount on both steel steps, wooden steps, and concrete steps
- We can print text, pictograms or logos on the stair edge trim as desired.
- 10 years warranty- no maintenance
Non slip stair treads are very quick and easy to install and no specialized equipment is required. Anti slip edges can be fitted onto stairs made from steel checker plates, steel grating, concrete and even wooden steps.
Visit our Youtube channel where you can subscribe to our channel – but also view more product videoes.