Deck Strip offers an effective solution to prevent accident on slippery surfaces.
Using FRP Deck Strips is a fast, easy and effective anti-slip solution to avoid slip and fall accidents in areas, that can become slippery when wet from water, oil or grease. As a result, the deck strips are perfect ship deck covers and an ideal anti slip product for wooden steps or wooden areas in general.
- A fast, easy, and effective solution to prevent accidents
- The safe tread decking strips are made from high quality resins and glass fibers. As a result, it has an exceptionally tough and hard wearing core structure.
- The hardness of aluminium oxide integrated into the top surface of the sheets, makes them impossible to wear down.
- Being anti slip and available in contrasting colors, the solution meet with the requirements of the Building Regulations and DDA.
- Simple Installation – The safe tread decking strips are easy to fit and install on steel, wood, and concrete.
- An exceptionally grippy surface provides excellent slip resistance, in wet, dirty, oily or icy conditions. That makes them perfect ship deck covers and an ideal anti slip product for wooden steps or wooden areas in general.
- We can cut to size on location if required
- Width x Length: 100 mm x 1200 mm, 120 mm x 1200 mm
- Colour: Yellow, Black, Brown
Our covers are non-load bearing, and are pre-fabricated for quick and easy installation on existing substrates including concrete, metal, fibreglass, steel and composite grating, wood and tile. Depending on the base material of construction and surface to be covered, mechanical fasteners, urethane adhesive and tack-welding can be used.
Visit our Youtube channel where you can subscribe to our channel – but also view more product videoes.